In order to be placed in the position(s) best suited to your skill sets and help you familiarize yourself with our organization we have put together this membership information packet to use as a guide. Provided in the following pages are an Application Checklist, Placement Application, Membership Information and other resources you will need in order to complete all necessary steps to become a viable asset to E.N.A.C.T. – Emergency Non-Profit Assisting Communities Together and the community we serve.
Please contact Human Resources at email@example.com with any questions or concerns you may have, we will be happy to assist you!
Complete the following steps to be considered for an appropriate position placement in E.N.A.C.T. – Emergency Non-Profit Assisting Communities Together. Send all requested information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill Out New Membership Application
- Complete the following forms and send to our Compliance & Appropriations Department along with any other certifications you may have. (All information is considered confidential and is kept private and secured). (The links provided are for Pennsylvania, each state may vary.)
Note: Email to email@example.com
– Volunteer Background Check;
– Child Welfare Clearance;
– E.N.A.C.T. – Emergency Non-Profit Assisting Communities Together Membership Application provided in this packet.
Name Description Download Version Last Modified File Size Name Description Download Version Last Modified File Size
No files found in this folder.
- Begin additional training, information provided.
Initial Required Training…
You may also start the Membership Application process online use the link below.Apply for membership on-line